Monday, January 6, 2014

Success!

I just needed to share that I am 52% done on the Ruby tutorial. Which is probably equal to being 1% to learning all I need to know. However I feel pretty good about this! Currently I'm struggling with the 'Hashes and Symbols' section and they have dropped the whole idea of '.push' on us. Ruby tutorials require psychic powers, to learn what they never mentioned, but are now asking us to remember. So, if I don't make it as a developer, I could have a career as a coding psychic.This probably doesn't exist, but I guarantee here will be a USA show about it in the next 5 years. A coding psychic who solves computer crimes that the police cannot, despite his or her personality disorder/criminal past/meddling in-laws. But I digress...



No comments:

Post a Comment