Saturday, January 4, 2014

More Ruby, more Sims!

Bit of a long couple of days involving a sick SO, work, bad weather and crazy dogs. Finally I am settled in with The Well-Grounded Rubyist for the night. I haven't done all the 'homework'  I needed to do, but I feel a little unequal to it, until I get these loops and things mastered. I have an idea for a little coding project though, so I will work on that tomorrow! I actually have a number of things to work on--figuring out Git (command line style, not the apparently cheater GUI style), this Ruby interpreter, and continuing the CodeAcademy tutorial. I hope that soon I will get somewhere and this blog will become more interesting. :D

In actually accomplishing things news, I did manage to finish my CAS review video for the new Sims clothing set, Homecoming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzEQOafG2FE



No comments:

Post a Comment